The 332 measuring readout display
This larger two-axis remote display in the 300
series of DROs from BW Electronics has the following:
- diecast aluminium case size 145x95x55mm
- three M4 bushes on back for mounting
- two red LED displays, 14mm high, reading to +/-9999.99mm +/-999.9995"
- five keys, as shown below
- six indicator LEDs, for in/mm, local/global, and radius/half/diameter
- position in inches or millimetres
- zero datum keys for X and Y axes
- a pre-set position can be entered on either axis, using the keys' alternative
functions [set X, Y], [add 1] and [next]
- two independent zero datum positions, called 'global' and 'local'
- radius/diameter measurements on lathe cross slide
- calculate half point between two positions on a mill
- calibrate sensors to the machine
The other remote display in the 300 series of DROs is the 334
Because 300 series sensors are wire-based, they can be
used in conjunction with any 300 series display to measure angle. For more
details, please read Using a 300 series
DRO on a rotary table.
BW Electronics, 12 Mussons Close, Corby Glen, Grantham,
Lincolnshire, NG33 4NY, Great Britain